Friday, October 30, 2009

Nicole Richie's First Footwear Collection

Nicole Richie fans will be happy, because she’s expanding her fashion line and creating a ready-to-wear collection, Winter Kate, for spring 2010.
My-Wardrobe already stocks Nicole’s jewellery collection, House of Harlow 1960, which I’m a fan of. And from January 2010 they will stocking her first footwear collection.
Here is a little preview; I’m not sure what I think yet. I don’t hate it but not wowed by it either. You can definitely see the Nicole touches in the boho detailing. I’m more excited to see what the clothes will be like.


In a rather robotic-sounding quote, Nicole says about the collection: “Fashion should be accessible. That was my philosophy when designing House of Harlow 1960 and it remains my philosophy for Winter Kate. I started working on this collection in early 2009, the pieces can be dressed up, made casual but most importantly, they provide the wearer a means of self-expression and fun.”



Let me know what you think of the collection. Even though it's not love at first sight for me I'm happy Nicole is back doing her fashion thing.

Do you like Nicole's Footwear Collection?
Yes. I'd wear it.
It's OK, but I expected more from her.
Not at all.
  
pollcode.com free polls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive