Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vogue is a Great Problem Solver

You know I hate Kristen Stewart's red carpet look, and you know I try very hard not too. Because I really do want to give her a 'hit' now and then. But the combination of bad posture and outfits she never looks comfortable in always stops me. In the new US ELLE she defends herself, explaining that the red carpet is not a friendly place to be:
“People say that I’m miserable all the time. It’s not that I’m miserable, it’s just that somebody’s yelling at me... I literally, sometimes, have to keep myself from crying... It’s a physical reaction to the energy that’s thrown at you.”
So I do feel bad for always giving her a hard time about her look. And, getting to the point, the new issue of US Vogue proves that she can look fabulous, fashionable and comfortable in front of the camera.


I don't know why nobody thought of it sooner, because it seems so obvious now: the perfect outfit for Kristen is the shirt and skirt combo.
It's feminine but at the same time it never looks girly because the buttoned-up shirt adds a masculine edge. Vogue and stylist Tabitha Simmons have really hit the nail on the head. Kristen looks great and totally comfortable. Although I doubt Patrick Demarchelier yelled at her during the shoot like the paps do - that must help.


Lets just hope Kristen chooses the shirt and skirt combo for any upcoming events. Because I really would love to give her a 'hit'...

What do you think of Kristen's Vogue look? And are you a fan of the shirt and skirt combo?

images from thefashionspot.com and net-a-porter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive