Friday, May 21, 2010

The Six Hot Weekend Buys

The weekend is finally here and (at the time of writing) it's sunny in London! I know that everyone loves a good weekend shopping trip, and if my bank balance wasn't recovering from a sneaky visit to a D&G sample sale this week I'd be hitting the shops too. For those of you looking for a weekend fashion treat these are some of the best buys I've found online today...


1. See by Chloe Cat-print cotton T-shirt - £21 - at The Outnet: There are still a few sizes of this tee left (it also comes in grey) which is a great piece to pair with cut-off shorts over the summer. As a cat person it instantly caught my eye.
2. Mint Green Nail Varnish - £5 - from Topshop: I'm really into pastel nails at the moment (I'm currently working he lilac look) and this pale green is a great alternative to Chanel's Jade.


3. Victoria2 Face Pumps - £25 - from Topshop: I'm always on the look-out for a cute ballet flat, and this pair is adorably quirky. I'd wear them with bare legs and a LBD.
4. McQ Zip-front pencil skirt - £60 - at The Outnet: I'm not really a pencil skirt kind of girl, but the combination of the bright blue shade and zip detailing on this McQ number has won me over. It would look great with a little black vest top.


5. Elizabeth and James Iris Blouse - £240 - from My-Wardrobe: I've been waiting for the weather to warm up for months now so I can wear this beautiful Elizabeth and James blouse. It's so light weight and summery. I'll be pairing it with Topshop's skinny combats and bright pink heels.
6. Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream: I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything this weekend, but it would be sad not to indulge in some ice cream seeing as the suns out, right?

What will you be buying this weekend? Or are you hoping to avoid the shops like me?

all images from store websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive