Saturday, May 1, 2010

Hit and Miss of the Week: Kirsten's Fab in Nina Ricci

It's been a very good week for red carpet appearances, with lots of stylish celebrities slipping into red carpet numbers. Kirsten Dunst looked beautiful in a Nina Ricci dress (I wish Kirsten was photographed more often) and Olivia Palermo looked fantastic in asymmetric feather embellished frock.
Unfortunately two of my favourites slipped up this week. Kate Hudson attended a few events, and sadly none of her outfits did it for me. But I'm sure she'll be back on top form next week. And Natalie Portman chose a Lanvin number for the New York City Ballet's Annual Spring Galathe. It's a stunning dress but I think her accessories let it down. A real shame.







images from celebrty-gossip.net and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive