Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sasha Fierce

sasha1
sasha2
sasha3

At the moment my favourite editorial model has to be Sasha Pivovarova. I've always loved Sasha, but her recent appearances in Vogue have made me an uber fan. She's such a chameleon, and there's a certain silliness about her which I love.
I just discovered this editorial from Vogue Paris photographed by the iconic Patrick Demarchelier. I love the blonde braids, the cute red crop and the long mane of dark hair. If only I could change my look this often...

Editorial: Total Look
Issue: Vogue Paris August 2007
Photographer: Patrick Demarchelier
stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé
Model: Sasha Pivovarova


You can view the complete editorial HERE. And, out of interest, which is your favourite Sasha? Blonde, brunette or red?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive