Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kristen Stewart's ELLE UK Cover

I always look forward to the moment my copy of UK ELLE drops through the letterbox (or simply gets left on the doorstep - depending on how lazy the postman is feeling that day) but this month I am literally itching to get my hands on the new issue. Fingers crossed it arrives tomorrow.
I'm not a fan of Twilight, Robert Pattinson or anything remotely vampire themed, and up until today I didn't really like Kristen Stewart much either. You know how I feel about her red carpet style, and even though I liked her recent spread in US Vogue I still remained iffy about her. Until now. Look how beautiful she looks on the subscribers cover of ELLE. I'm obsessed.

kselle

The newstand cover is also beautiful - you can see it HERE - and I actually want both copies. The last newstand issue of ELLE that I bought had Natalie Portman on the cover, and I love Natalie Portman, so this is a huge deal! Matthias Vriens McGrath's ELLE photos of Kristen are definitely her best yet, don't you think? Her hair looks clean, she doesn't seem grumpy and the styling is perfect. I want to see more of this Kristen. Now I just wish the postman would hurry up with my copy...

What do you think of Kristen's ELLE cover?

image from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive