Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Balmain Dress + Magazine Cover = Smart Move

Sarah Jessica Parker is on another magazine cover. This time it's Marie Claire. She's of course promoting the new Sex and the City film. Marie Claire seems to have interviewed all four women, but SJP is naturally on the cover. I guess her face sells more issues. It would be nice to see Kim, Cynthia or Kristen on a cover for a change, as I love all the SATC ladies, but I'm not really complaining, because SJP looks amazing dressed in Balmain on the cover.
The massive hype that has surrounded Balmain for so long (and the fact people still pronounce it wrong) has slightly put me off the label recently, but Balmain dresses look great on magazine covers. Remember Demi Moore for W?


I'm not going to do the 'who looked better?' thing because quite frankly they both look amazing - photoshopping or no photoshopping.
And on a slightly unrelated note I just started reading The Carrie Diaries. It's a really easy read and is pretty entertaining. Is anyone else reading it at the moment? What do you think?

images from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive