Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The SATC Story That Never Ends

I'm sorry if you're completely bored of reading about Sex and the City by now. I am a little bit, and the film isn't even out yet. But on Monday I was invited to try the SKYY Vodka SATC cocktails at the Waldorf Hilton and they were very yummy. The five cocktails all have SATC themed names, from "New York Star" to "Park Avenue Princess" - but favourite was "Blonde Ambition".
The SATC/SKYY Vodka collaboration came about as Patricia Field has designed a limited edition SKYY Vodka Sex and the City 2 bottle, which is available at Harvey Nichols.


I must admit I'm sick of all the SATC collaborations hanging about at the moment (yesterday I received an email telling me I could 'get the SATC look at Sainsbury's - urm no thank you) but the SKKY Vodka collaboration sort of makes sense, as Field says, "so many of Sex and the City’s most stylish moments have been when the ladies were out in Manhattan, dressed to the nines, bonding over fun cocktails.” So if you're going to see the sequel with a group of girlfriends you may as well have your own SATC moment.

And in other SATC news (lets get it all into one post, hey?) Sarah Jessica Parker was on the Letterman show last night. She always gives a great interview on Letterman, and here's a cute little clip of her talking about James Wilkie last night. I still love the name James Wilkie.



Are you starting to get excited about the Sex and the City movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive