Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone For a Cruise with Karl and Brad?

The weather is pants in the UK right now. I'm cold all the time and it's May. That isn't right. Thankfully Karl Lagerfeld has given me all the material I need to escape: a cruise Chanel collection and hot model Brad Koenig.
But you must remember, women who wear Chanel do not holiday like the rest of us, oh no. They wear tweed jackets over their gold bikini's (à la Georgia May Jagger, below left) and carry oversized patent 2.55 handbags to the beach.


I've always thought Georgia was very pretty, but wasn't sure if she was really a model or just famous and beautiful. Her turn on the Chanel runway has definitely persuaded me she's a model - gotta love that pout. And the above dress looks like it was made for Diane Kruger, no?



I adore the tiered dress above, it's so fresh and summery. One of my favourite pieces from the collection for sure. And, hello Brad Koenig....


Seriously, who cares about Brad Pitt anymore? It's all about Koenig. And I hear he'll be in the Chanel A/W ad campaign too. Thanks Karl!

What do you make of the Chanel Cruise collection?

images from wwd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive