Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are Carey and Shia the Brangelina of 2010?

I've been so caught up in work experience this week that I almost forgot about The Cannes Film Festival. I love Cannes as there is always at least one amazing red carpet moment, and in recent years there has been a large helping of Brangelina too.
I don't think the Brange will be there this year (boo!) but another gorgeous celebrity couple are in attendance. Carey Mulligan and Shia LaBeouf are both in town to promote Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Carey, who you know I love, arrived in a gorgeous little Prada frock and some lovely retro shades. I can't wait to see what she wears to the actual premiere. Maybe Prada again?

careyshican

The great thing about Carey and Shia is I get the impression they really have no desire to be a 'Hollywod couple' like Brad and Angelina or Jude and Sienna. I love both of the above but it's nice to see a couple who genuinely doesn't seem to care for a change. I doubt they'll walk the red carpet together, but maybe we'll be treated to a few sneaky pap shots.

What would you like to see Carey wear on the Cannes red carpet? And which Cannes 2010 dresses have made an impact on you so far?

images from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive