Friday, May 14, 2010

Sexy Heels and Baywatch Poses

Amanda Seyfried is the latest Teen Vogue cover girl, and my does she look good posing in those Miu Miu S/S 2010 heels...

amandavogue2

I actually tried these shoes on last week and they are easily the nicest things that have ever been on my feet. Not only are they a gorgeous shape but they're so much fun too.
Amanda also posed in a polka-dot-red-one-piece, which is pretty demure - but her pose is less so. When did Teen Vogue get so sultry? It looks like a more fashion-forward Baywatch scene.


Not that I'm hating on it or anything, I just think it's quite amusing. I used to love watching Baywatch when I was a little kid, I'm not so sure why. I also loved a Spanish soap opera called Eldorado. I had very peculiar taste.
Teen Vogue obviously has much more vision than Baywatch, and they've styled the red-one-piece up beautifully. And Amanda was photographed by Patrick Demarchelier which is another reason to love Teen Vogue. What other teen magazine gets Patrick to shoot their cover? I'm not a teen anymore but Teen Vogue still impresses me.

The June/July issue of Teen Vogue hit's US newstands on May 25th. What do you think of Amanda's Teen Vogue look? Love it or hate it?

images from teen vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive