Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Late Entry to the Best Dressed List

I somehow missed Emilie De Raven in Valentino when I was looking through the Met Gala pictures yesterday. I think she looks beautiful in this nude bow-detail dress - and I adore the shape of the skirt. She definitely deserves a place on the best dressed list.

emilie

Short dresses can somehow look a little off at the Met Gala (see Carey Mulligan) but it was working for Emilie.
It's strange that two of favourite looks from last night were both Valentino, as I'm not exactly a hardcore Valentino fan. But Emilie and Anne Hathaway both looked stunning on the red carpet last night. I think Anne might actually be my favourite this year.

What do you think of Emilie De Raven at the Met?

image from celebrity-paradise via thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive