Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mission Shearling Jacket

I woke up this morning thinking I'd post about the Sex and the City premiere, yet all the red carpet dresses left me feeling completely uninspired, so I scrapped that plan. In an effort to cheer myself up I had a flick through the HOBBS A/W 2010 lookbook and somehow stumbled across what I've been searching for since February - a great shearling biker jacket.
I'm not normally the kind of person who plans my wardrobe seasons ahead, but I fell in love with the chocolate shearling biker jackets on the Autumn/Winter runways, and I knew I had to find one before Autumn arrives.

shear2

The N.W.3 shearling jacket from HOBBS (above) is the best highstreet shearling I've seen so far. It will sell in store for £349, which is rather pricey for highstreet but it's still a lot cheaper than Burberry's gorgeous jackets, which at £2,195 are totally out of the question for me. The N.W.3 jacket looks like it could possibly be the perfect investment piece for the A/W season.


The jackets at the Wunderkind A/W show were also deliciously covetable, and I loved how the pretty little silk dresses looked worn underneath. The mixture of delicate dresses and tough jackets always works a treat, don't you think?

Will you be looking for a shearling jacket this Autumn too? And what other A/W pieces are dying to get your hands on?

image HOBBS lookbook and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive