Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Different Side of Jen

I must admit, I'm quite bored of Jennifer Aniston. This is not because I dislike her, it's more because she's so overexposed you never get a break from her. I'm sure Jen has been on more covers of women's magazines than any other celebrity in the world (her tally of Grazia covers alone could beat off any competitor).
So it's not that I think she is boring. It's more that I'm just bored of seeing her. But the May UK cover of Harper's Bazaar does bring something new to the table, so I'm happy to see her on their cover.

jenniferanistonbyalexil

Yes, it's still just Jen (complete with her trademark hair) in a girl-next-door tank-top. But there is something about the lighting of this cover - it's like a summer evening on the beach - that's so beautiful. It's one of my favourite Aniston covers for sure.
Although, saying that, I'd much rather read the feature about Kate and Mario having a ball, than Jen's "it's time for my rebirth" interview...

Are you loving the cover too?

photo by Alexi Lubomirski, image thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive