Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LFW: Charlotte Taylor

What's this? Jumping all the way back to London Fashion Week? If this is hurting your brain I do apologise, but before the Paris shows really get under way and the Oscars take place (I'm oddly not that excited) I wanted to write about Charlotte Taylor's A/W 2010 collection.
It was her first season showing in London, and with a collection inspired by "grannies" and "penguins" it was full of quirky, cute and wearable pieces - I'm very keen on the trousers.




As a new designer Charlotte is also documenting everything (from showing at fashion week to the making of the lookbook) on her blog charlotte-taylor.blogspot.com.
Check it out to view the rest of her collection.

And the lack of posts today is down to a very annoying headache that will not go away - I will be back properly tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive