Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Want Short Shorts

I'm slowly becoming such a miserable and cynical person. And it is all down to the fact it's almost April and I still need a coat when I go outside. Wet + cold = no fun!
Looking at images of Kate Bosworth breezing around LA does not make it any better. She's wearing shorts. And short shorts, at that. I have a gorgeous pale green lace top from Topshop that I'm dying to style with a pair of little denim cut-offs, Bosworth-style. And I need to find a crumpled t-shirt dress that hints to the Calvin Klein S/S 2010 collection. Has anyone seen a highstreet version?
So many ideas, yet so little sunshine...

kateb
1. Lace top by Topshop at topshop.com. 2. Sunglasses by Ray-Ban at net-a-porter.com. 3. Shorts by J Brand at net-a-porter.com. 4. Ring by House of Harlow at my-wardrobe.com. 5. Boots by Topshop at topshop.com. 6. T-shirt by Topshop at topshop.com. 7. Dress by Calvin Klein at net-a-porter.com.

Is there anyone else out there in the UK feeling the same way? And is anyone wearing short shorts yet? Apart from Kate Bosworth, of course.

images from justjared.buzznet.com, style.com and store websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive