Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Demi on the Biggest Chair, Like, Ever

Demi Moore is the April cover-girl for US Harper's Bazaar. It used to be my favourite magazine, but I haven't bought a copy since the Kate Hudson cover. I'm loving Mark Seliger's photos of Demi, though, so I might have to get this issue.
Who knew she was, one, such good friends with Giraffe's? And, two, oh so small?



It looks like she's wearing McQueen's OTT heels whilst talking to the Giraffe - as one does. And I'm loving the nude Fendi's in the image above left. Ashley Olsen recently wore them to the ELLE Style Awards and you can find the black version at Net-A-Porter. They're seriously yummy!


What do you think of Demi's shoot? I like the surreal element, it's rather Alice in Wonderland.

images from harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive