Friday, March 5, 2010

PFW: Giles

As you know I am a hardcore Giles Deacon fan. I've always loved his work, and after watching him speak at the V&A last year and having a very quick chat with him afterwards my admiration went up another notch.
Though I adored his A/W 2010 collection (fabulous clothes, fabulous hair, fabulous models) I still haven't posted about it. Luckily the lovely people over at New Look (where Giles, of course, designs his low-priced line, Gold) emailed me some exclusive snaps from the day. So now we can nosey in on Jessica Stam getting her makeup done backstage. Perfect.









And if the backstage pictures weren't enough for you they've also sent me over a preview of Giles' tenth collection for New Look, which will be fully unveiled later this month.


I'm very keen on the printed dress. Can't wait to see the rest of the collection.

If anyone wishes to re-post these images please credit the New Look team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive