Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Handbag Junk

I just tipped the contents of my bag onto the floor, in search of something, and was shocked to see how much junk I carry around everyday. The junk included used up pens, old train tickets, empty packets of gum, and oddly a few buttons (why, I do not know). My bag is always way too heavy - I do not travel light - and this has resulted in me having to use the lightest bag I own, a Marc by Marc canvas shopper, everyday just to stop my arm from falling off. In an ideal world the Alexander Wang Rocco would be my current handbag, and the contents would look something like this:

bag
Classic Missoni scarf from My-Wardrobe.com; Linda Farrow Luxe sunglasses from Net-A-Porter.com; Lanvin sneakers from Matchesfashion.com; Marc by Marc Jacobs watch from My-Warobe.com; Roberto Cavalli keyring from Net-A-Porter.com; If You Have To Cry Go Outside by Kelly Cutrone from Amazon.com.

What does the contents of your bag currently look like? And what would you rather be carrying around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive