Friday, March 5, 2010

Why I Love Blogs

Tommy Ton from Jak & Jil (one of my favourite blogs ever) got himself an invite into the home of Vogue Nippon's Anna Dello Russo. I've been checking out this post (click HERE to view) at least four times a day since he posted it on Wednesday, it's so so good.
Anna Dello Russo is fashion. And the fact she has leopard print wallpaper in her house sort of makes my life.





I feel kind of odd taking content from other blogs, so I've only posted my four favourite images. If you haven't seen the post in full yet do check it out HERE when you have a chance.

I think there should definitely be a fashion industry version of Cribs (can you imagine Karl showing off the contents of his fridge? Oh, it would be too good...) as Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington both showed off bits of their homes in The September Issue last year, and I always enjoy the home-editorials in Vogue and ELLE. Who would you like to see on Fashion Cribs?

images from jakandjil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive