Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Curse is Lifted

I always say that actresses called Jessica never have any luck when it comes to fashion. Their style is either bland (Biel and Lowndes) or unflattering (Simpson). But Jessica Alba did something about it when she wore an Antonio Berardi dress at the beginning of the year. I know I've babbled on about how amazing she looked about a billion times now, but it was such a surprise.
And last night she proved that the Berardi incident was not just a fluke - she really can look fabulous. As she chose (or her stylist chose) a Proenza Schouler dress for the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival Party, last night.
albaps
I love this look on her. She wore Proenza to the Valentine's Day premiere a while back, but unfortunately ruined the look with really bad hair. This time nothing went wrong, and I think I might even like this look more than the Berardi!
I hope Jessica Alba's success will inspire Jessica Simpson. Say what you want about her, but I adore Jessica Simpson. And I'm dying to see her dressed well. Maybe a bit of Prada's A/W collection? She has the curves for it.

What do you think of Jessica Alba's look? An improvement?

images from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive