Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keira's Comeback

It feels like Keira Knightley has been hiding from the public eye for the last year or so, and I honestly think it's the smartest move she's made. I like Keira, but there was a point when she was so overexposed I wanted to bang my head against the wall everytime I saw another magazine cover with her beautiful face on it.

keiramiumiu

But absence really does make the heart grow fonder, because after seeing these images of her wearing Miu Miu's S/S 2010 collection at the Laurence Olivier Awards Nominees Luncheon I actually want to see more of Keira! And that is a sentence I didn't think I'd ever be writing. I think it's time for her comeback.

Have you missed Keira? And what do you think of her Miu Miu look?

images from justjared.buzznet.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive