Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Amanda Wears the Isa Dress

Everytime I go on Net-A-Porter to dream shop I always turn to Roland Mouret's Isa dress. I adore the shape and the colour, and if, for some magical reason, I could really shop at Net-A-Porter the Isa would be at the top of my shopping list.
Because of it's bright colour, sexy shape, and, of course, the fact it's RM by Roland Mouret, I knew it would end up on the red carpet. I just wasn't sure who would be the first to wear it. I was hoping it would be one of my red carpet top three - Diane, Thandie or Zoe - but it actually went to Amanda Seyfried.

amanda1

She wore it to the premiere of Chloe, last night. I think she did a good job (obviously Diane/Thandie/Zoe would have worn it better, though) and is showing she has some fashion-know-how. Especially after her fabulous appearance at the Oscars.
I wonder if she'll get an invite to the Met Gala this year? She was recently in Vogue so you never know...
Do you think she deserves at Met invite? And what do you think of her style?

images from justjared.buzznet.com
Also, the Isa would look fab on Dakota Fanning too, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive