Thursday, March 25, 2010

Everyone Loves a Shoe Sale

Yesterday I wore my favourite pair of boots. They're knee-high, dark grey, have a pointed toe and are wrapped with studded straps. I call them my Mary-Kate Olsen boots (I name my shoes) because they're the shoe equivalent of the studded jacket she wore in Paris years ago.
I've had them for a long time now, and they remain the best sale purchase I've ever made. They were originally £175, I got them for £50. If I look at it from a cost-per-wear perspective they only really cost me an estimated £0.03 - I wear them a lot!
Where do such wonderful shoe bargains exist? Kurt Gieger, of course. Their sales are the best, especially if you wait right until the end, where prices hit the £30 mark. I have many KG sale shoes.
And I think I'll be buying a few more pairs, as their online sale launched yesterday. You've got your Carvela, KG by Kurt Gieger, Miss KG, Nine West, and, of course, your classic Kurt Gieger.
kgsale
In stores I'm used to a limited choice, so I'm finding it hard to decide what styles I actually want in their online sale. I'm tempted to buy the gold trainers, because I don't really own any practical shoes. But heels seem like a much more exciting choice...

What's your best sale buy ever?

Click to check out the sale at Kurt Geiger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive