Monday, March 22, 2010

The Cheats Guide to Blogging

elsaskywalkervpavril100jkhjh
elsaskywalkervpavril100hgh
elsaskywalkervpavril100ggg

I know, I know, it's rather lazy of me to just post a few images from the new Vogue Paris - though they are very nice images. But I'm not feeling very well, and unfortunately I can't think fashion when I'm having a sneezing fit every 30 seconds.
Hopefully with the help of paracetamol, Soothers (strawberry flavour, if you wondered) and the SATC season 6 boxset I'll be back to blogging tomorrow. Until then enjoy the wonderful Natasha Poly, I think her and Naomi Campbell might just be my favourite models of all time...

Magazine: Vogue Paris April 2010
Model: Natasha Poly
Photographer: Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin
Stylist: Emmanuelle Alt

scans from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive