Thursday, March 11, 2010

That Love Triangle Again

I know, I know, it's pretty predictable to write about Jennifer Aniston's W cover with Gerard Butler and compare it to Brad and Angelina's. But really, I do sometimes wish I was Jennifer's life coach. Because I would have warned her against a double W cover.
Brad and Angelina's 2005 cover was epic. So iconic that I actually bought a copy for my magazine collection on eBay last year - it sells for quite a lot too, I might add. It is the kind of shoot a magazine lover lives for. A shoot that has gone down in the history of one of Hollywood's most infamous couples.
If you are therefore - in the case of Jennifer Aniston - going to do a shoot for the same publication with a man you're also rumoured to be dating, comparisons will be made. And when you're up against Brangelina you never win.
If only someone told Jen this. You can see her cover HERE (and by the way, could Gerard be airbrushed any more?) but what you really want to look at is below. The original is always better, after all...

W-Magazine-July-2005-Portfolio-fashion-photography-35462_1429_1920
wbradange2
wbradange1
wbradange3
wbradange4

There's no competing, right?

Publication: W, July 2005 - Photographer: Steven Klein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive