Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Holy Moly! I Missed an Olsen Interview?

I still haven't picked up a copy of the S/S 2010 issue of LOVE magazine. Well, actually, I lie. I have picked up many copies, in various newsagents, but because I still haven't been able to find the Daria cover I don't actually own a copy.
I think now I'll have to buy the next copy I see, Daria or no Daria, because there's an Olsen interview in the issue. How did I not know this until today? I have no idea. But I guess it's better late than never, right?

olsenlovemag

The accompanying pictures are beautiful. I love the cobalt blue jacket by Stella McCartney that MK wears. A very similar style is available at net-a-porter, for those who have a spare £1,135 to spend on a jacket. It looks stunning with the yellow shirt - you've gotta love a bit of contrasting colour action. And Ashley obviously looks gorge in the Lanvin dress.
I'm off to buy LOVE magazine...

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive