Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elizabeth and James - Thank You

Yesterday I arrived home to an amazing package from the lovely people at Elizabeth and James, thanking me for my constant support of everything Olsen. As you know, I am a complete sucker for anything Mary-Kate and Ashley wear, design or do, so it was really incredible to be gifted with two beautiful pieces from the S/S 2010 Elizabeth and James collection.

elizabethandjames

The Fete dress (which I have in black) has the most amazing puff-sleeves. I think I will definitely wear it for my birthday next month. And the Iris blouse is the most delicate dreamy thing you could ever imagine. I'm going to pair it with ultra-skinny combat trousers, heels and maybe even a Starbucks - just to give it that added Olsen touch.
When it gets warm enough I'll try to do an outfit post outside (there is no space in my house to conduct a mini photo-shoot) to show off the real beauty of the clothes.
But for now I would just like to say a great big thank you to the lovely people over at Elizabeth and James for sending me these gorgeous pieces. I adore them.

background image is a closeup of the Elizabeth and James crystal mini from the S/S collection - all clothing images from elizabethandjames.us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive