Monday, March 15, 2010

Olivia Palermo Loves Mulberry

I wish Emma Hill would name a Mulberry bag after The City star Olivia Palermo. She already appears to be a big fan of the British accessory label, as she was spotted with the Alexa bag over London Fashion Week. And back home in New York she's still using her trusty Mulberry - and has even added a pair of their moccasin wedges to her wardrobe.

oliviap

The Alexa is one of my favourite ever Mulberry bags (I really really want one) and Olivia's oak version is a particular favourite of mine. I'm not even an Alex Chung fan, I just really adore this bag.


If Olivia was to have a Mulberry bag named after her, though, how would it look? I'd say it would be more like the Bayswater - very structured and classic, but also very shiny. Because when I saw her at the Unique show she had the glossiest hair ever.

Would you like to see a Mulberry "Olivia" bag?

images from mulberry.com and thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive