Thursday, April 1, 2010

Rachel Zoe's April Fools Report

Once you become so emerged in fashion you get used to the madness of it all. Karl Lagerfeld shipping an iceberg into Paris for the Chanel A/W show? It happened. Lindsay Lohan designing clothes for Emanuel Ungaro? It happened - for a while.
So when I opened today's Zoe Report to see Rachel's husband Rodger sharing his tips on getting the "perfect side swept bangs" for a while I took it seriously. It is fashion after all - you expect this sort of madness.


"Rodger" writes: "A lot of people ask me, "Rodg, how do you get those perfect side swept bangs?" So I thought it only natural to cover this in my inaugural report. Let me just say, it is not easy. A lot of time and maintenance goes into my mane—but with my unprofessional guidance, you too can master the look."

But Rodger really does have the perfect "side swept bangs" (the kind Chace Crawford must envy) so if it wasn't April Fools day (and the email ends "and Happy April Fools Day") I would actually think this was a pretty normal fashion occurance. As normal as icebergs at Chanel, anyway.


I kind of hope the Rodger Report isn't a joke, as tomorrow he promies to "discuss the ascot trend". Let's hope Rachel let's him take over more often...

image capped from the Zoe Report - you can sign up HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive