Monday, April 5, 2010

Wearing Sunglasses in the Dark

I only saw the images of Beyonce having dinner with Jay-Z after I posted the weekly Hit & Miss. I wish I'd seen them before, because I love love love Beyonce's pink Chanel jacket. There's something a little ironic about the styling, and I don't think I've ever seen Beyonce wear Chanel before. It's a nice match.

beyonce-knowles-040310-2

Obviously, because she's a superstar she wears sunglasses in the dark. I don't think I've ever worn sunglasses at night before. I'd look like a right idiot. But I do hope that one day I'm important enough to wear shades in the dark and simply look cool.
After all, Mary-Kate and Ashley both turned up to the opening night of a play on Broadway wearing sunglasses last night.

olsen-twins-040410-2

I wonder if they took them off to watch the show? MK kept her shades on throughout the Burberry A/W 2010 collection, so you never know...
And it's getting harder to tell them apart at the moment, but I think it's Ashley in the shorter dress... Does anyone know who it's by? I love it.

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive