Monday, April 12, 2010

Ashley Olsen's Latest Arm Candy

Ashley Olsen has been papped quite a lot over the last week or so. She's been in New York and the has been carrying a gorgeous black and navy raffia handbag everyday. After a little fashion-investigation online I've come to the conclusion the bag is by Balenciaga (click to view their raffia handbag collection HERE), but I haven't found this exact style anywhere, so if I'm wrong please let me know.

ashleybag

Balenciaga or not, Ashley seems very keen on the bag. And I like it more each time I see her carrying it. There are a few straw handbags on the highstreet at the moment, and a handful of designers are doing them too.


But I don't think I'll be buying a straw handbag just yet. I like that Ashley's bag doesn't look beachy, it's got a lovely structured shape, and the majority of raffia bags on offer right now look too straw-y for my liking.

What do you think of Ashley's handbag?

images from olsensobsessive.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive