Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Give the Girl a Mulberry Bag

A few weeks ago I wrote about Olivia Palermo's love for her Mulberry Alexa bag. She has the large oak version, but was spotted last night with the nude lambskin Alexa clutch. Two Alexa bags? The girl has it all... Which is the better arm candy though; the Alexa clutch or her boyfriend, Johannes Huebl?


I said before that a Mulberry bag named after Olivia would be interesting. Opinion was split on whether she actually deserves a namesake bag yet. But I prefer Olivia's style to Alexa's anyway, so I'm all for it. And I think she's after an 'Olivia' bag, as she's been carrying Mulberry a lot lately. I guess we'll just see what happens.
And whilst I'm on the subject of clutch bags I'm currently really tempted to buy one. I don't travel light, even in the evening, so a clutch is majorly impractical for me. But there are some lovely styles around at the moment.


I really love the purple Dune clutch (from ASOS) which doesn't look too small. The Miu Miu (Net-A-Porter) and Preen (Matches) styles are also gorge. But a little out of budget.

Are you a fan of clutch bags, or do you tend to carry your life around with you like me?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive