Thursday, April 22, 2010

Drip Drip Drop Little April Showers

My birthday is in April, and growing up I remember always being annoyed that the calender pictures for April always included rain. This April hasn't been that rainy, but in case it changes in an instant (as British weather so regularly does) there's the latest capsule collection from Burberry to keep us entertained.
The Burberry April Showers collection launches in selected stores and online today. And as the name suggests, it's full of rain-friendly clothing.


My favourite pieces in the collection are, of course, the trench coats. With a slightly cropped sleeve these styles are perfect for spring. As far as I'm concerned Burberry designs the most desirable coats in the world. I dream of Burberry trench coats, and the cream coat [above] is my latest Burberry obsession.


I think the menswear is even better than the women's, however, with some great colour choices - my favourite of which are the navy and plum, below.


Sadly Emma Watson doesn't star in the Burberry April Showers campaign, but there is a cute little video which accompanies the collection, and it somehow manages to make rain look like fun.



What do you think of the Burberry April Showers collection?

Images from Burberry - if you copy please credit Burberry as well as Coco's Tea Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive