Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jessica Alba in Chloe

A year ago I never would have predicted that Jessica Alba would be rocking designers like Berardi, Proenza and Chloe on the red carpet. She has made an amazing style transformation, and last night proved just how far she's come at the Tribeca Film Festival premiere of her new movie, The Killer Inside Me. The film also stars one of my favourites, Kate Hudson, and surprisingly it was Jessica stole the show on the red carpet. Well done Jess!

jessalba

I think this Chloe S/S 2010 chiffon maxi dress was a fantastic choice, as we've seen her in a lot of colourful minis recently, and this proves she's not a one trick pony. I'm now hoping that Jessica is a guest at the Met Gala next week, I'd love to see her at a big fashion event.
What do you think of her Chloe dress? And what label would you like to see her wear next?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive