Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Julianna Margulies Covers W Magazine

Here is an embarrassing fact about myself. Last summer I started watching the 15th season of ER. I had never watched the show before and became completely addicted - 15 years too late. In less than 12 months I have watched every season of ER apart from 5 and 6. For a short period of time I even questioned whether my true calling was medicine and totally went off fashion. Luckily the Burberry S/S 10 show snapped me out of it.
Why am I telling you this? Because Julianna Margulies, aka Carol Hathaway, aka George Clooney's soul mate, is on the May cover of W magazine.
And she looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

jmw3

I adore the Dolce & Gabanna dress on her, so beautiful, and the editorial is gorgeous - especially the picture of her modelling the Giles sunglasses. I want them so bad.



W is one of my favourite (if not my ultimate favourite) magazines ever, but recently I've been a little worried about its future. The issues keep on shrinking, and there have been rumours about W's future. But this cover made me squeal with delight. So it looks like W still knows how to whip up a great fashion story.

What do you think of Julianna's editorial? And are there any other secret ER fans out there?

images from wmagazine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive