Sunday, April 18, 2010

Coachella Friends are More Stylish than the Coachella Celebs

I was quite excited to see the paparazzi shots from Coachella festival, as it always has a good celebrity turnout, and I hoped there would be some outfit-candy. Interestingly I found very little to get excited about on the actual celebrities, but their friends were dressed well.
Well dressed friend number one was spotted with Katy Perry and Dita von Teese, you'll notice her, as she's pointing to her stylish Alexander Wang shades. Well, if you've got them, flaunt them...


Stylish friend number two was hanging out with Kate Bosworth. Kate looked great throughout the weekend, as Just Jared visitors will know. Yet I felt I'd seen most of her outfits before (in fact, I think she actually did wear the above look a few weeks ago) so there was little to inspire me. Her friend, however, looked gorgeous in the floral printed frock. I have a feeling it's Kate Moss for Topshop. Am I right?

The actual famous people generally stuck to a uniform of denim hotpants (or printed hotpants if you're Whitney Port) and simple tanks. I'm sure it's the most comfortable option if you're stuck in the desert, but it's not very exciting to look at.


The most interesting looks came from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and the lovely Beyonce. I just wish that Beyonce had paired that lace crop with some on-trend leather shorts. She'd easily have been the best dressed at Coachella then...


What did you think of the celebrity looks at Coachella this year?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive