Saturday, April 3, 2010

How I Missed You, Kirsten Dunst

k01q

Bring It On was on TV the other night, which reminded me I still hadn't posted about Kirsten Dunst's V cover. I love Kirsten, and in the early days of the blog I used to write about her all the time. But the last year or two she has been very quiet. She used to be the girl every blogger would post about, now it's moved onto Leighton and Carey.
But although she's now a little more undercover she's still got the superstar magic, as Mario Testino captured in these images. Mario takes gorgeous photos of Kirsten, if anyone has his book Let Me In you'll know this. Kirsten is in it a lot.
And for this shoot she was styled by Gaga's stylist, Nicola Formichetti. I think Kirsten is a million times more interesting than Gaga, no?

k03a
k05

Also, can Baz Luhrmann please cast Kirsten as Daisy in his remake of The Great Gatsby? Her and Leo would be a dream. Do you agree?

images from thefashionspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive