Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Chloë Sevigny Goes Super Short

Over the weekend Chloë Sevigny attended the Contemporary Art Museum's DADA Ball in a very short dress by Versus. It's from the S/S 2010 collection, which was Christopher Kane's first for the label, and is a little reminiscent of Elizabeth Hurley's infamous Versace dress.

chloesversus

I think the dress looks fab on Chloë. She even carried the same bag as the runway model, which helped protect her modesty when sitting down.


I'm a big fan of what Kane is doing at Versus (and I'm still waiting to see Emma Watson rock a piece from the A/W collection) so it's great to see one of the dresses on someone as cool and stylish as Chloë.
At the moment I'm in a Versace mindset too, as I'm currently reading Deborah Ball's House of Versace: The Untold Story of Genius, Murder, and Survival. I've always found the house of Versace fascinating, and it will definitely be interesting to see how Christopher Kane's role in the house develops over the years.

What do you think of Chloë in Versus?

images from riverfronttimes.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive