Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Olivia vs Whitney Again

Last night both Olivia Palermo and Whitney Port attended the 7th Annual Spring Dinner Dance. I haven't heard of this event before, but it seems like quite a formal affair. Normally I like Olivia's style a lot more than Whitney's, but I'm not feeling the Ports 1961 dress on her. It looks like it's wearing her, not the other way around.

oliviawhit

This isn't to say I adore Whitney's look though. I think it looks great above the wait, but the skirt lets it down. And, is it just me or does Whitney look like a younger Kelly Rutherford, who plays Lily in Gossip Girl? I can't watch her on GG without thinking she looks like Whitney.
Who do you think had the best Dinner Dance dress last night? Olivia? Whitney? Or did they both look pants?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive