Wednesday, April 21, 2010

In Search of Colour
The sun has finally come out in the UK, and I even saw a few people wearing flip-flops yesterday. This means it is officially time to start dressing for summer, but the problem is the inside of my wardrobe is seriously lacking in colour.
There is colour in there; it's just mostly blue or very dark shades of green, purple and red. I need a big snap of bright colours, and I'm leaning towards to surf-friendly shades of the Proenza Schouler S/S 10 collection. Yes, it won't get me out of my blue and green rut, but at least there is some yellow in there too.
Print is also a big deal with me. I'm desperate to get some more print into my wardrobe, but I find it really hard to find quality prints on a budget. I hate the itsy-bitsy florals that dominate the highstreet, so I'm praying this season there will be a wider (and yummier) selection on offer.
Here are a few of the best summer pieces online at the moment. I love the Anna Sui sandals, which are currently on The Outnet, so hurry if you want them!

summershop
1. Emmanuelle Khanh sunglasses, from net-a-porter.com. 2. French Connection vest top, from frenchconnection.com. 3. Zimmerman jumpsuit, from net-a-porter.com. 4. Topshop bangle, from topshop.com. 5. Oliver Bonas earrings, from oliverbonas.co.uk. 6. Topshop tank, from topshop.com. 7. Adam skirt, from net-a-porter.com. 8. Anna Sui sandals, from theoutnet.com.

What is at the top of your summer wardrobe wish-list for 2010? And which S/S collection are you most inspired by?

image from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive