Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hit and Miss of the Week: Mischa in Gold, Not Yellow

At the beginning of the week Mischa Barton was photographed in ugliest yellow high-waisted jeans (click HERE if you missed it). It felt far too cruel to post about them, and by the end of the week she was dressing a lot better. Although the Mischa-magic from the OC days is still missing; I don't know about you, but I no longer look at Mischa for style inspiration.
Mischa may have lost her style icon crown, but SJP has been comfortably wearing hers for years. This week she was snapped in a range of outfits.
I adore the Alexander McQueen tank top she wore on the school-run, and her draped white dress was very Carrie. The only accessory SJP was sporting that we haven't seen Carrie carry (sorry for the bad joke) is a baby carrier. But I'm sure by Sex and the City 3/4/5/100,000 we'll see Carrie with a baby. And I love the baby bonnet. So sweet. I wonder if that's Marion or Tabitha.







images from thefashionspot.com and celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive