Sunday, April 18, 2010

Vanessa Hudgens and the Floppy Hat

I wouldn't exactly say I follow Vanessa Hudgens' style religiously, but recently I have been paying a lot more attention to what she's wearing. She's not a Nicole Richie or anything, but Vanessa does have that LA look going on, and she wears it well.

FNP_EW_0075190

She was spotted at Coachella with Zac Efron yesterday, wearing a cute floppy hat. It's the best Coachella accessory (apart from the fab Alexander Wang shades, of course) so far, and it's not the first time she's been pictured wearing it. In fact, she's seen with her floppy hat far more than she is with Efron.


I now have hat envy, and want a similar style badly. So far ASOS has the widest selection, with the two styles below being the best. I'm sure I've seen hats almost identical to Vanessa's in H&M before though, so I might pay them a visit.


Are you keen on Vanessa's hat? Do you think she wears it well? And what would you pair a floppy hat with?

images from celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive