Monday, April 26, 2010

The Iron Man 2 Premiere is an Armani Affair

The last time Gwyneth and Scarlett promoted Iron Man 2 together they looked very similar, but for the LA premiere last night they went for totally different styles - albeit in the same colour and by the same designer.
Scarlett wore a shimmering dress from the Armani Privé S/S collection. I think it's quite an interesting choice, as Scarlett tends to stick with figure-hugging silhouettes. But I don't like the shoes though, they let the look down.


Gwyneth stuck to the same colour pallette, but went for a short suit, by Armani. On paper Gwyneth wearing a short suit to a premiere sounds like a great idea - she has the legs for it - but I'm not keen on this look. I'm getting bored of bold shoulders for a start, and I am not liking the shoes she wore. Normally she has amazing taste in shoes - what went wrong?


What I really wanted to see Gwyneth wear was the blue ruched frilly number (above) from the Stella McCartney S/S 2010 collection. I think Gwyneth would look killer in it, don't you?
What did you think of the Iron Man 2 Premiere fashion? Who was the best dressed?

images from thefashionspot.com and style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive