Friday, April 2, 2010

Nicole and Harlow Have Runway Hair

Yesterday Nicole Richie was photographed taking Harlow to ballet class in LA. I very rarely write about Harlow, but I think she's the cutest celebrity baby ever. Yes, Suri wears heels and is unbelievably fashionable for a three-year-old (check out this hilarious Suri blog for a laugh), but Harlow has charisma. She also has a wicked name.
And I'm a fan of any baby that works Chanel Couture inspired hair to her ballet class, as Harlow did yesterday. So she is, understandably, the coolest celeb baby around.


Nicole also worked some runway inspired hair, with an Alexander Wang style plait. Ever since his S/S 10 collection showed last September I've been growing my hair, hoping it will be long enough for this style. It's still not. And I'm sure by the time it is long enough this look will be so overdone I won't want to wear it anyway. Fashion is unfair.


What do you think of Harlow and Nicole's runway inspired look? Which is your favourite?
And, if you missed it, there was a great Q&A with Nicole in last Saturday's Independant. You can view it HERE.

images from style.com and justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive