Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Perfect Match

Earlier in the week I made a trip to London's Marc by Marc store. It's dangerous for me to visit. I'm not obsessed with labels, but anything that has Marc Jacobs written on it instantly becomes something I want. Water bottles, T-shirts, even drawstring bags - and I loathe drawstring bags. The fact almost everything in the Marc by Marc store has Marc Jacobs written across it and is also affordable is a deadly combination for me.

This time I managed to stay realistic, and only bought a bracelet. Because, really, do I need a Marc Jacobs water bottle? I wear my YSL ring everyday, and when I saw the bracelet (a bargain at £24) below, which is so freakishly similar to my YSL ring, I had to buy it. They're the perfect match.


The carrier bag that it was wrapped in is the dinkiest thing ever, I've had to keep it. I'm thinking of giving it to my cat, Mr Twigles. It's the perfect size for him. He could keep his toy mouse in it. Marc already does a dog clothing line, Bark Jacobs. If only he could do one for cats too...


And out of interest are there any shops that you can never leave without buying at least one thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive