Friday, September 25, 2009

"I Hate Getting Dressed"

Those of you who were in London for fashion week probably read The Daily at some point. If you weren't and have no idea what I'm talking about, The Daily was a newspaper produced daily (what a surprise) by LFW about London Fashion Week. Blogger Disney Roller Girl wrote for The Daily, as did one of my favourite fashion writers in the world, Colin McDowell.

Colin McDowell and Stefano Pilati - what lovely smiles.

Yesterday I had a proper read through the copies of The Daily that I had brought home with me and found such a funny quote from Colin's Sunday column, it had to be shared.

"I hate getting dressed. I may be deeply submerged in fashion, but I'm too fat to be fashionable and I'm too old to care."

And great news, Colin McDowell is now on blogspot. You can read his blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive