Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hit and Miss of the Week: Jen, Jen and Jenny From the Block

Even though most of the fashion attention is centered on the designers, models and editors at the moment, celebrities are still doing their best to look amazing.
My favourite look of the week is Drew Barrymore in a yellow McQueen dress, it's a great example of truly committing to a look, which she did with the matching hair. My least favourite is Lady Gaga, I know some of you love her but even in a Jean Paul Gaultier corset (that I adore) she still gives me a headache.
And the big stars out this week were all Jens. Aniston re-created her Oscar night look, this time in a long sleeved Valentino, Jennifer Lopez worked Louis Vuitton without the bunny ears and Jen Garner finally made a comeback in a gorgeous vintage green dress.






images from thefashionspot and celebrity-gossip.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive