Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Next Sienna?

People always say Jude Law made Sienna Miller famous. I believe that to be incorrect; Jude Law got people to take pictures of Sienna Miller, but her amazing style made people want to see more of her.
I'm thinking the same thing could soon happen with Norwegian model Sophia Lie. Never heard of her? Neither had I until she started dating Josh Hartnett - who to be honest I care so little about, I only know he has a girlfriend because I read Just Jared.

josh-hartnett-sophia-lie-couple-03

There's a lot of Sienna in her look, no? I love the white dress and the zip clutch bag. Next to Josh she does look totally overdressed, but she obviously knows this is her moment, she's gotta work for it.
After all, I would say people are more interested in Sienna than Jude (except for the times he gets random women pregnant) now.

If your very interested in Josh Hartnett's love life and want to check Sophia out she has a very small thread on The Fashion Spot, HERE. A thread that I expect will grow quickly.

What do you think of Sophia, great style or Sienna clone?

image from justjared.buzznet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive