Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Wait is Nearly Over

Ever since the AnOther covers were released I have been counting down till the advanced copies go on sale (Thursday at Liberty, if you didn't know). I'm so excited for this issue that pretty much every night I talk about it on facebook chat with my friend Dani - incredibly sad, I know.

This morning the Dazed Group emailed me a link to some of the images from the Decade in Style Portfolio. In celebration of a decade in fashion AnOther Magazine has paired 29 of the most influential designers with 29 of fashion's finest accomplices, including Kirsten Dunst, Ashley Olsen and Chloe Sevigny. Here are a few for you to enjoy.

another2

Charlotte Gainsbourg in Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquière spring/summer 2003
Photography: Craig McDean
Styling: Panos Yiapanis


another1

Kylie Minogue in Christopher Kane spring/summer 2007
Photography: Hedi Slimane
Styling: Alister Mackie


another3

Chloë Sevigny in Miu Miu spring/summer 2006
Photography: Craig McDean
Styling: Nicola Formichetti


another4

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton spring/summer 2007
Photography: Craig McDean
Styling: Nicola Formichetti


It's lovely to see clothes from 'old' collections modeled again. And my, the things I would do for the Miu Miu dress Chloe is wearing....

View the rest of the preview images HERE.

And on the subject of magazines the September issue of W finally arrived in the UK. I'm so impressed my magazine man had it before Borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive